March 07 & 08 2020
Freeride lovers are waited on the frozen shores of the Lake of Tignes, facing the famous Tufs couloirs for the 2020’s edition of the Tignes Freeride World Qualifier.
Gateway to the huge competition that has become the Freeride World Tour in years, more than 100 participants from 20 countries will compete on the face of the Tufs.
Come ride the legendary couloirs of the Tufs in Tignes
- Name of riding face: Les Tufs
- Elevation: 2500 m
- Vertical drop: 400m
- Steepness: 30° / 40 °
- Average snowfall (in cm): 150 cm
- Spectator viewing position: Lake of Tignes
- Chairlift Toviere frome le Lac / Tufs from Le val Claret
Choose your line and ride towards the finish line in corridors that have welcomed the biggest riders.
Engaged couloirs which overlook the Lake of Tignes, and which offer an incredible playground! With a natural relief which according to your inspiration and your temerity will send you up in the air!
Saturday 07 & Sunday 08
(following forecast conditions)
- 7am : Riders arrival & face checking
- 8am : Comp beginning
- 2pm: Lunch
- 3pm : Prize ceremony & free show
Previsional program, may change.